According to the current normative, this website provides users with information related to the used “cookies” and the reason of their utilization, as well as it requests their approval to use them.
This web uses third parties and its own “cookies” to offer a better service and browsing experience. Nevertheless, the user has the option to avoid creating and eliminating “cookies” through the corresponding browser option selection. In case of blocking your browser using “cookies”, it is possible that some services or functions of the webpage are not available.
What is a cookie?
How are cookies used and what kind of information do they store?
By browsing this website, users accept that cookies can be installed in their terminals and can reveal the follow information:
- Statistical information of the website use.
- The activity carried out by the user on the website (consulted pages, searches, etc.)
- Data connection to social networks for users that access with their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- The last website services search.
Type of used cookies
This web uses either temporal session cookies or only data while the user accesses to the website.
Depending on the purpose of the obtained data use through cookies, the website can make usage of:
1. Technical cookies
They allow the user navigating through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services existing. For example, to control data traffic and communication, to carry out the enrolment application or event participation, to use security elements during the navigation and storing contents to diffuse videos or sound.
2. Cookies customization
They allow the user accessing to the service with some terminal predefined general characteristics or the ones the user defines. For instance, the language, the kind of browser used to access to the service, the design of selected contents, the terminal geolocation and regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
3. Advertising cookies
They allow the efficient managing of advertising spaces that have been included in the webpage or application from where the service is given. They allow adapting the advertising content to make it relevant for the user and avoiding showing ads already seen by the user.
4. Statistical analysis cookies
They allow checking and analysing users’ behaviour in websites. The compiled information through these kinds of cookies is used in the measuring of websites activity, the application or platform and to make users’ navigation profiles of these sites, to introduce service improvements based on the data use made by the users.
5. Third parties cookies
In some web pages third parties cookies can be installed allowing to manage and to improve the services offered. For example, statistic services from Google Analytics and Comscore.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
Users have the option to allow, block or eliminate the installed cookies in their equipment through the browser configuring options installed in their terminal:
To adjust the permission related to cookies in Google Chrome browser:
1. Click on the situated menu in the toolbar.
2. Select Option.
3. Click on Show advanced search.
4. In section “Privacy” click on Content Settings button.
5. The options can be configured in the “Cookies” section.
To adjust the permission related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser:
1. On the pop-up window of Firefox, click on Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Privacy screen.
4. In the option Firefox you will be able to choose Use a personalised configuration for the history to configure the options.
To adjust the permission related to cookies in Internet Explorer 9 browser:
1. On the pop-up window of Internet Explorer, click on Tools menu.
2. Select the Security window and use the option Eliminate the exploration history to eliminate the cookies.
3. Activate the “Cookies” option and, right after, click on Eliminate.
4. Select the Privacy screen and access to Configuration. Move the slider control totally upwards to block all the cookies or downwards to allow all of them.
5. After that, click on Accept.
In some browsers some specific rules can be configured to administrate cookies for the website, which offers a higher precision on the privacy. This means cookies can be disabled in all sites except those you trust in.
Relation of all cookies used by this domain
|Name||Type||Expire date||Use||Own/Third party||Excluded/Non excluded*|
|cookie-agreed||Technical||3 meses||To show the cookies acceptance message just once, until the cookie expires.||Own||Excluded|
* Excluded or non excluded from the duty of information and obtaining consent.