International workshop on wildfire risk assessment and land planning
The International workshop on wildfire risk assessment and land planning was divided in two separated but connected events: a first event held in Solsona (12‐13th June 2014) at more fire suppression and fire risk planning operational level, and a second one hels in Barcelona (27‐29th October 2014) sharing the first event results and completing them with a more wide audience integrating the land planning experts and end‐users.
DOWNLOAD HERE: PROCEEDINGS OF INTERNATIONAL WF RISK ASSESSMENT AND LAND PLANNING
In this document, you will find conclusions related to:
- How wildfires risk affects spatial and urban planning?
- What tools we have for the risk assessment and how we integrate natural hazards risks into land planning?
- Challenges and opportunities for an effective integration of wildfire risk management in the urban and spatial planning
- Vulnerability, characterization and identification of WUI
- Fourth and fifth generation fires. Lessons learnt
- Planning and legislation challenges in a new territory