The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (5-0, 0-0 Big 12) and the No. 21 Texas Longhorns (4-1, 0-0 Big 12) play on Saturday, October 9, 2021 at AT&T Stadium in a clash of Big 12 foes. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Texas vs. Oklahoma
- Game Day: Saturday, October 9, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Live Stream on MASTERSPORTS.LIVE
Oklahoma and Texas Stats
- The Sooners rack up 14.4 more points per game (38.4) than the Longhorns allow (24.0).
- The Sooners have four giveaways this season, while the Longhorns have eight takeaways .
- The Longhorns have scored 43.8 points per game this season, 24.8 more than the Sooners have given up.
- The Longhorns have five giveaways this season, while the Sooners have nine takeaways .
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 1,260 yards (252.0 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 76.2% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 95 rushing yards (19.0 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kennedy Brooks' team-high 318 rushing yards (63.6 per game) have come on 54 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Eric Gray has rushed for 245 yards (49.0 per game) on 49 carries, while also catching eight passes for 85 yards (17.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Marvin Mims' 264 receiving yards (52.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's registered 14 receptions.
- Mike Woods has put up a 187-yard season so far (37.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 20 passes.
- Mario Williams' 20 catches are good enough for 178 yards (35.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Texas Players to Watch
- Casey Thompson leads Texas with 707 passing yards (141.4 ypg) on 54-of-76 passing with nine touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 115 rushing yards (23.0 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Bijan Robinson's team-high 652 rushing yards (130.4 per game) have come on 105 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He's also added 167 yards (33.4 per game) on 10 catches with two touchdowns.
- This season Roschon Johnson has taken 32 carries for 228 yards (45.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jordan Whittington's 324 receiving yards (64.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Xavier Worthy has put together a 270-yard season so far (54.0 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 16 passes.